Our new website has launched! Log in or reset your password here.

Closing My Practice

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author
    Allison Thompson
    Participant

I’m excited and also sad to announce that starting in January I will be taking a step away from my private practice in order to be home with my two young daughters. This was a very difficult decision for me but I’m looking forward to focusing all of my energy on raising my girls. Once they’re in school I’ll likely return to my practice but for now it’s taking a pause. I’ll keep my license active and will still attended the HEDS meetings as I’m able. I’m no longer taking on new clients and will be referring all of my current clients out. It’s been wonderful collaborating with you all and I appreciate all of the referrals and support over the years. Wishing you a very happy holiday season ahead!

Allison Thompson

Rachel Bailey
    Participant

I can only imagine how tough this decision has been for you, but also what a riveting adventure and new chapter! I can only imagine it’s one of those “both and” dichotomies of sad and sweet, as you said. Anyway, I’m a new eating disorders therapist practicing in Sugar Land, and I’d love to be a resource for the clients you need to refer out! I work at Barnhill Counseling Center off of 59 near Dairy Ashford and 90. My email is rachelbaileycounseling@gmail.com. Feel free to reach out through that email, I’d love to chat more! I wish you the best as you move into this new path with your family!

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.