Our new website has launched! Log in or reset your password here.

Reply To: Therapist in Winston-Salem, NC

Rachel Bailey

Hi! I earned my master’s degree in North Carolina and I can recommend Denisha Champion who works as an ED specialist in the Wake Forest University Counseling Center. I can also recommend Dr. Maria Paredes, CEDS, PhD. If you’re looking for a whole team, you can look at their ED specialists website called “Space for All” to find clinicians throughout NC who specialize in eating disorders. Hope that helps!


1. http://counselingcenter.wfu.edu/home/staff-bios/

2. https://www.threebirdscounseling.com/

3. https://eatingdisorderprofessionals.com/