Our new website has launched! Log in or reset your password here.

Reply To: Dietician needed for Type 1 diabetic with BED

Moe Schlachter
Participant

Hello Christina,

Thank you for posting! I am Anastasia, one of the dietitians from Houston Family Nutrition. We would be more than happy  to help this client.

Our team of dietitians at HFN/NBT have helped several clients who suffered from an eating disorder. We work with our clients to improve their perception of body image, heal their relationship with food, and all other aspects of the eating disorder. Our process is to evaluate the client’s level of care to ensure they are provided with the appropriate care for the client’s needs, and help the client build a team to coordinate their care for success. I am happy to answer any questions you or the client may have about our services and help get the client set up with an appointment to get the client started.

If the client is in-network with either BlueCross BlueShield or Aetna insurance, our sister clinic, Nutrition Behavior Therapy, accepts these plans. Please let me know if the client is in-network with either of those and I can send you more info on insurance coverage options for nutrition services.

Our appointments start with a 75-min assessment with a registered dietitian where we will come up with a personalized plan that matches the client’s needs, interests, and goals for nutrition. From there, you can schedule as many 45-min follow-up appointments as you’d like. The 75-min assessment is $250 (virtual) and $285 (in person) and the follow-up appointments are $150 (virtual) and $165 (in person). We currently offer appointments on all weekdays (M-F). Let me know your thoughts and if you have any questions.

Best,

Anastasia Le, MS, RDN, LD