Our new website has launched! Log in or reset your password here.

Counselor Self Care Yoga Classes

• This topic has 1 reply, 1 voice, and was last updated 9 years ago by Anonymous.
Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author
    Jana Rosenbaum
    Participant

Hello Colleagues,

One of our members, Heather Klinger, is starting a yoga class especially for clinicians. Please check it out and contact Heather or Marj O’Conner if you have questions:

Counselor Self Care Yoga
    Join other behavioral health professionals!
    Being in the counseling profession can be emotionally taxing- it is important for us to practice self-care through nourishing our minds and bodies. Interns, students, and other behavioral health professionals are welcome to this group.
     75 minute yoga and mindfulness session, accessible to all levels of experience and ability.
     Customized for counselors; created by Heather Klinger of Eat Breath Thrive.
     Meets the last Sunday of every month.
     Mats are available or bring your own.
    Cost: $20 if paid in advance (paypal) or $25 cash the day of.
    Time: 2:45 – 4:00 PM
    Location: Yoga Collective 3938 N Shepherd Dr, Houston, TX 77018, (713) 498-0897, http://www.houstonyogacollective.com/
    Pay here through Paypal: http://goo.gl/lVU50R
    Contact and RSVP in email to join us:
    Please email Marj to RSVP for your first session, after this RSVP through paypal. Marj O’Connor, marj.oconnor@gmail.com # 832 317 6995
    For information about yoga practice/ accommodations contact Heather Klinger at heather@eatbreaththrive.org

Anonymous
    Inactive

Hi! I am SO looking forward to sharing my love for the healing power of yoga with you on Sunday. One note, my email address is missing an “e” above. The correct email if you have questions is: heather@eatbreathethrive.org

Warmly,
    Heather

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.