- This topic has 0 replies, 1 voice, and was last updated 8 years, 6 months ago by .
- You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
This group program is helpful for anyone struggling with overeating, binge eating, dieting, food worry, or feels uncomfortable with their relationship with food and body.
The 12-week group meets Tuesdays, starting April 8th from 11:30 am-1:00 pm.
– Break free of destructive eating, yo-yo dieting, compulsive eating
– Identify and meet emotional needs without using food
– Practice physical, emotional, spiritual self-care
– Cultivate compassion and self-acceptance
– Connect with and cope with emotions
– Overcome self-defeating thinking
– Learn and practice mindfulness skills/mindful eating
– Learn and practice intuitive eating
– Identify meaningful life values
This program incorporates mindfulness practices, intuitive eating, emotional connection, acceptance and self-compassion, values living, and cognitive approaches.
Location: 4100 Westheimer @ Mid Lane Suite 233 Houston Texas 77027
Visit http://eddinscounseling.com/groups-workshops/make-peace-with-food-group-program/ to Learn More About the Group and to register.
Houston Eating Disorder Specialists offers our members excellent education and training, collaboration and consultation. Join our professional community today.
Join us for our bi-monthly meetings for professional networking opportunities, the latest information of patient support, and opportunities for involvement in the HEDS community by joining HEDS committees.
Looking for an Eating Disorder Specialist in Houston? You are at the right place. Our network of specialists are here to help you cope with your eating disorder.