March 1, 2023 at 6:57 am #3553Shannan BlumParticipant
Do you love being a dietitian and guiding individuals along their journey of making peace with food? We are a dedicated mental health practice looking to add an experienced, registered dietitian to our team to help clients and their family recover health and well-being.
Connections Child and Family Center is an established mental health practice based in Spring Texas. We are experiencing a period of growth and require the assistance of an enthusiastic and self-motivated registered dietitian to provide non-diet nutritional counseling for clients with eating disorders. We are currently interviewing registered dietitians to join our team.
Our values include:
- family-inclusive interventions,
- shame-free body and size communication,
- compassionate, strong boundaries and
- accountability support
Our basic values and work culture include:
- Genuine/Authentic interactions
- Professional integrity
- Collaboration with team members
- Radical Acceptance
Our team strives to cultivate lasting behavioral change by seeking clinicians who:
- Have experience in the non-diet approach to wellness using evidence-based practices and interventions.
- Possess a minimum of 1-2 years of eating disorder recovery counseling experience and/or training
- Have experience working in an eating disorder higher-level-of care treatment center (preferred)
- Promote health and healing aimed at strengthening and supporting clients and their families through the eating recovery process
- Conduct all phases of nutritional care, including assessment, compliance monitoring and maintenance strategies
- Possess strong organization and communication skills with an eye for fine detail
- Are enthusiastic about growing a career in non-diet & eating recovery therapies
Requirements, skills, and experience
- Registered Dietitian with current Commission on Dietetic Registration (CDR)
- Current, active, unrestricted dietitian license (or provisional license) in the state of Texas
- Certified Eating Disorder Specialist Registered Dietitian (CEDS-RD) preferred, in process is acceptable.
- Ability to assess Ct readiness, or lack thereof, for Intuitive Eating interventions and development based on client’s current level of severity with EDO behaviors & beliefs.
- Work 2 weeknights (considered 4-8pm) or weekend day(s) (considered 6 hours)
- Part time employees are expected to hold at least 12 weekly client hours and full time employees must hold at least 25 weekly client hours
- Committed to weight neutrality work and practice through a social justice/anti-diet lens
- Dedicated to teamwork and collaborating with a positive work culture
Connections Child & Family Center is group of private practice Masters and Doctoral level clinicians specializing in assisting women, children & families restore their health & wellbeing, improve communication, and deepen relationship connection. We use evidence-based modalities treating the whole family as well as provide psychological assessments.
We are currently looking for a Registered Dietitian to join our team who shares this vision and has experience with clients struggling with eating disorders.
- You must be logged in to reply to this topic.