- This topic has 0 replies, 1 voice, and was last updated 9 years, 4 months ago by .
- You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
Welcome to Houston Eating Disorders Specialists › Forums › Houston Eating Disorders Specialists Forum › Make Peace with Food Group for Binge Eating & Emotional Overeating starts Feb 12
Make Peace With Food, Mind, Body, and Emotions 12-week group program starting Feb 12th.
The program is helpful for anyone struggling with overeating, binge eating, dieting, food worry, feeling out of control with food or uncomfortable with their relationship with food and body.
The 12-week group meets Wednesdays, starting February 12th from 6-7:30pm. The group format will allow time to practice one step at a time with processing and support.
The program will help you:
– Break free of destructive eating, yo-yo dieting,
– Identify and meet emotional needs
– Practice physical, emotional, spiritual self-care
– Cultivate compassion and self-acceptance
– Connect with and cope with emotions
– Overcome self-defeating thinking
– Learn and practice mindfulness skills/mindful eating
– Learn and practice intuitive eating
– Identify meaningful life values
Program incorporates mindfulness practices, intuitive eating, emotional connection, acceptance and self-compassion, values living, and cognitive approaches.
Location: 4100 Westheimer @ Mid Lane Suite 233 Houston Texas 77027
Contact: Rachel Eddins, M.Ed., LPC-S, CGP
832-209-2222, [email protected]
Click here (http://eddinscounseling.com/groups-workshops/make-peace-with-food-group-program/) to Learn More About the Group and to register.
Rachel Eddins, M.Ed., LPC-S, CGP
Licensed Professional Counselor
1501 Crocker Street | Houston, TX 77019
P: 832-338-6863 | F: 713-630-0821
[email protected] | http://www.eddinscounseling.com
Houston Eating Disorder Specialists offers our members excellent education and training, collaboration and consultation. Join our professional community today.
Join us for our bi-monthly meetings for professional networking opportunities, the latest information of patient support, and opportunities for involvement in the HEDS community by joining HEDS committees.
Looking for an Eating Disorder Specialist in Houston? You are at the right place. Our network of specialists are here to help you cope with your eating disorder.