Make Peace With Food, Mind, Body, and Emotions 12-week group program starting Feb 12th.
The program is helpful for anyone struggling with overeating, binge eating, dieting, food worry, feeling out of control with food or uncomfortable with their relationship with food and body.
The 12-week group meets Wednesdays, starting February 12th from 6-7:30pm. The group format will allow time to practice one step at a time with processing and support.
The program will help you:
– Break free of destructive eating, yo-yo dieting,
– Identify and meet emotional needs
– Practice physical, emotional, spiritual self-care
– Cultivate compassion and self-acceptance
– Connect with and cope with emotions
– Overcome self-defeating thinking
– Learn and practice mindfulness skills/mindful eating
– Learn and practice intuitive eating
– Identify meaningful life values
Program incorporates mindfulness practices, intuitive eating, emotional connection, acceptance and self-compassion, values living, and cognitive approaches.
Location: 4100 Westheimer @ Mid Lane Suite 233 Houston Texas 77027