Our new website has launched! Log in or reset your password here.

New Groups/Reduced Rate Sessions

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)
  • Author
    Meredith Riddick
    Participant

Hi All,

I wanted to introduce Kelsey Fyffe, LPC Intern to everyone. Kelsey recently joined Cook Counseling Services and has begun seeing clients at a reduced rate and is getting ready to start a few groups I wanted to let everyone know about!

Beginning in October, Kelsey will lead a Mindfulness Group at 2:30pm on Fridays and an Adult Skills Group (DBT, CBT, ACT) at 4pm on Fridays. These are not just for eating disordered clients, but could be a really wonderful supplement to other therapies eating disordered clients are already receiving. The cost is $20 per person per group.

Additionally, Kelsey and I will be cofacilitating an open process group for adults 18+ with anorexia and bulimia (referral is necessary to verify medical and nutritional stability for group therapy) at 6:00pm on Tuesdays beginning next week as well as a Family/Friends Support Group for Eating Disorders at 6:15pm on Thursday evenings also beginning next week. Some insurance is accepted for both of those groups and space is very limited. The private pay cost for these groups is $40 per person per group.

If you have any questions or want to give out my contact information to any interested clients, please feel free to reach me at 713-301-5750 or cookcounseling@gmail.com

Thank you!

Meredith Cook, LPC-S, CEDS

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.