Reply To: Treatment team for pediatric feeding disorder

Michelle Crow Fee

Speech and occupational therapists are the typical providers for feeding therapy, but they do not all provide it.  The providers I know personally and recommend are below.

In town, KidsConnect Occupational Therapy, LLC (with Michelle Reed) can provide feeding therapy.

In The Woodlands, Kaylee Goodrich with Aspire Pediatric Therapy can also provide this service.  281-681-3020

I am not sure if they can provide home or school sessions.

Please feel free to give the individual my name and number for further resources: Michelle Fee – 713-622-6422