Our new website has launched! Log in or reset your password here.

Beginners Yoga Class

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)
  • Author
    Courtney Dunn
    Participant

Hello I would like to share information about a new yoga class I am teaching at Heights School of Yoga
    1547 Rutland St

This is a beginner friendly gentle hatha yoga class that is excellent for those in recovery. Also, great for those who have experienced yoga in residential or IOP treatment and desire a class to continue incorporating yoga in their recovery. I focus on breath work, meditation and gentle postures.

New Beginning Yoga Class with Courtney!

The Perfect hatha yoga class for those experiencing yoga for the first time or students needing to return to and maintain the fundamental elements of a yoga practice.
    All are Welcome !

Begins Tuesday, July 12th

Time: 6:30pm-7:45pm
    Fee: Drop in $20.
    Packages: 5 classes $95.
    10 Classes $180.
    Payment: Cash, Zelle and PayPal @ Courtaldu@gmail.com

Here is a testimonial from a student in last weeks class

”Please let others know of my experience last week with Courtney in her Hatha Yoga for beginners or restarters class.  Courtney is very knowledgeable and takes great care to guide her students.  Her class is very gentle.  She uses Hatha Yoga moves I have done in either Bridgett’s or Pam’s classes but also includes new ones which were fun.  I encourage others to please attend one of Courtney’s classes and decide for yourself.  I plan to be in her class again tomorrow, July 19th & hope to see you there!”

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.