- This topic has 0 replies, 1 voice, and was last updated 4 years, 10 months ago by .
- You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
Tagged: DBT skills group
Our DBT skills training group will start on Monday, September 19th at 7pm. The group meets at 1501 Crocker Street, Houston, TX 77019.
Goals of the DBT Group include:
* Move from out of control to in control
* Get unstuck from extreme positions, emotions, behavior, rigid ways of thinking
* Decrease behaviors that interfere with quality of life such as depression, eating disorders, anxiety, social isolation, etc.
* Decrease obsession about past or worry about the future and increase awareness of the present moment
* Understand how to experience emotions in a way that is not overwhelming
* Improve relationships
* Tolerate emotional pain
* Increase connection and fulfillment
Houston Eating Disorder Specialists offers our members excellent education and training, collaboration and consultation. Join our professional community today.
Join us for our bi-monthly meetings for professional networking opportunities, the latest information of patient support, and opportunities for involvement in the HEDS community by joining HEDS committees.
Looking for an Eating Disorder Specialist in Houston? You are at the right place. Our network of specialists are here to help you cope with your eating disorder.