Our new website has launched! Log in or reset your password here.

Hiring Therapists!

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)
  • Author
    Katie Porter
    Participant

Hello all,

Hope that all of you had a wonderful holiday. I just wanted to get on here and let you guys know that I am expanding into a group practice, and would love any referrals for therapists looking to get into a group practice. Because my own practice is built on eating disorders and trauma (EMDR, BSP), it would be so nice to have some more clinicians within the group that also specialize in all things eating disorder. I am also open to dietitians, yoga therapists, and the like. It would be of employee status. I look forward to hearing from you! Happy new year and blessings to all.

See attachment for job details — Reach out at 832-298-6356 or info@thewellnesscounselinggroup.com

The Wellness Counseling Group, a group private practice in Kingwood, is looking for full-time time psychotherapists to join our group practice. Being fully licensed in the State of Texas with minimum one (1) year post independent licensure experience, preferably with private practice is a plus. Associates working towards their license are welcome as well. Compensation is a flat rate based on client-work hours, and paid out bi-monthly. Therapist must have a niche(s) (children, couples, trauma, EMDR, family, etc.) in addition to competency in general therapeutic matters. The Wellness Counseling Group provides a steady stream of referrals. Candidate must be independent, driven, collaborative, and enhance our fun, connected, and positive-minded group of clinicians. Candidate will be of employee status.

Responsibilities:

Manage individual caseload

Complete case notes within ethical time frame

Provide quality therapy to individuals in a general sense, and particularly if you have a niche

Participate in case consultation with other therapists and supervisor

Ability to share office space with team members

We Provide:

Compensation- $35-$50/client hour with opportunity for raise

Steady stream of referrals

Competitive compensation

An in-house medical biller to coordinate benefits/eligibility and submit claims

An in-house receptionist to answers calls and schedule intake appointments

Individual consultation with our Clinical Director

Monthly group case consultation

Supportive team environment

Comfortable and furnished shared office space

Credentialing onto insurance panels

Benefits:

Ability to create ideal schedule and caseload

Ability to work remotely when appropriate or advised

Supportive environment and team

CEU’s provided

Flexible schedule

Administrative support (intakes, billing, insurance verification)

Position Requirements:

*Current State of Texas license as a PhD, PsyD, LCSW, LMFT or LCDC, LPC or Associate status

*Willing to work 25 hours per week or more, working up to full caseload of 25 client hours minimum

*Minimum 1 year post independent licensure is a plus

*Paneled with BCBS, UHC and/or CAQH a plus

*Prior private practice experience is a plus

* Experience or interest in a certain niche is a plus

-Send cover letter and resume

Required Education:

Master’s or Doctorate in Psychology

Clinical State License or Associate License

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.