- This topic has 0 replies, 1 voice, and was last updated 6 years, 4 months ago by .
- You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
Medical Center for Eating Disorders
Medical Center for Eating Disorders is the first and only outpatient medical clinic for eating disorders in the U.S., caring for males and females of all ages. We seek a front office manager with a friendly, energetic personality who is independent, self-driven, proactive, organized, and who wants to work with an innovative medical practice.
Job Title: Office Manager at the Medical Center for Eating Disorders
Specific Job Responsibilities Include:
1. Answering phones
2. Scheduling appointments
3. Greeting patients upon arrival to clinic
4. Providing patients with proper forms to fill out prior to appointment
5. Preparing patient charts with necessary paperwork before each session
6. Check-in and Check-out of patients
7. Ordering lab work
8. Calling in prescriptions
9. Collecting Payment
10. E-mail correspondence
11. Maintaining office supplies
12. Skill with Microsoft Office and Quickbooks
16. Completing and submitting insurance forms
17. Following protocol for HIPPA compliance
18. Organization of all office areas
19. Purchasing office necessities and supplies
21. Schedule flexibility
Education: College education preferred
Experience: Prior office management experience preferred
Knowledge/Skills/Competencies: Background in nutrition and/or eating disorders preferred
Hours: 30-40 hours; Schedule may be varied
Salary: Commensurate with experience
Location: Galleria Area
Start Date: Early June 2016
Fax or email resume to 832-916-2033 or [email protected]
Houston Eating Disorder Specialists offers our members excellent education and training, collaboration and consultation. Join our professional community today.
Join us for our bi-monthly meetings for professional networking opportunities, the latest information of patient support, and opportunities for involvement in the HEDS community by joining HEDS committees.
Looking for an Eating Disorder Specialist in Houston? You are at the right place. Our network of specialists are here to help you cope with your eating disorder.