The program is helpful for anyone struggling with overeating, binge eating, dieting, food worry, or feels uncomfortable with their relationship with food and body.
The 12-week group meets Tuesdays, starting September 16th from 11:30-1pm. The group format will allow time to practice one step at a time with processing and support.
The program will help you:
– Break free of destructive eating, yo-yo dieting,
– Identify and meet emotional needs
– Practice physical, emotional, spiritual self-care
– Cultivate compassion and self-acceptance
– Connect with and cope with emotions
– Overcome self-defeating thinking
– Learn and practice mindfulness skills/mindful eating
– Learn and practice intuitive eating
– Identify meaningful life values
Program incorporates mindfulness practices (mindfulness, mindful eating and mindful movement), intuitive eating, emotional connection, acceptance and self-compassion, values living, and cognitive approaches.