- This topic has 0 replies, 1 voice, and was last updated 6 years, 9 months ago by .
- You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
The program is helpful for anyone struggling with overeating, binge eating, dieting, food worry, or feels uncomfortable with their relationship with food and body.
The 12-week group meets Tuesdays, starting September 16th from 11:30-1pm. The group format will allow time to practice one step at a time with processing and support.
The program will help you:
– Break free of destructive eating, yo-yo dieting,
– Identify and meet emotional needs
– Practice physical, emotional, spiritual self-care
– Cultivate compassion and self-acceptance
– Connect with and cope with emotions
– Overcome self-defeating thinking
– Learn and practice mindfulness skills/mindful eating
– Learn and practice intuitive eating
– Identify meaningful life values
Program incorporates mindfulness practices (mindfulness, mindful eating and mindful movement), intuitive eating, emotional connection, acceptance and self-compassion, values living, and cognitive approaches.
Location: 1501 Crocker Street, Houston, TX 77019
Contact: Rachel Eddins, M.Ed., LPC-S, CGP
832-209-2222, [email protected]
Click here (http://eddinscounseling.com/groups-workshops/make-peace-with-food-group-program/) to Learn More About the Group.
Houston Eating Disorder Specialists offers our members excellent education and training, collaboration and consultation. Join our professional community today.
Join us for our bi-monthly meetings for professional networking opportunities, the latest information of patient support, and opportunities for involvement in the HEDS community by joining HEDS committees.
Looking for an Eating Disorder Specialist in Houston? You are at the right place. Our network of specialists are here to help you cope with your eating disorder.