- This topic has 0 replies, 1 voice, and was last updated 6 years, 2 months ago by .
- You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
Tagged: binge eating support group
There are a few spaces available for clients interested in making peace with food.
Make Peace With Food, Mind, Body, and Emotions 12-week group program is helpful for anyone struggling with overeating, binge eating, compulsive eating, dieting, food worry, or feels uncomfortable with their relationship with food and body.
The 12-week group meets Tuesdays, starting March 17th from 11:30-1pm.
The group program will help you:
– Break free of disordered eating, compulsive eating, emotional eating
– Identify and meet emotional needs
– Practice physical, emotional, spiritual self-care
– Cultivate compassion and self-acceptance
– Heal shame
– Connect with and cope with emotions
– Overcome self-defeating thinking
– Learn and practice mindfulness skills/mindful eating
– Learn and practice intuitive eating
– Identify and incorporate meaningful life values
Location: 1501 Crocker Street, Houston, Tx 77019
For More Information Contact: Rachel Eddins, M.Ed., LPC-S, CGP
832-209-2222, [email protected]
Click here to learn more about the group:
Houston Eating Disorder Specialists offers our members excellent education and training, collaboration and consultation. Join our professional community today.
Join us for our bi-monthly meetings for professional networking opportunities, the latest information of patient support, and opportunities for involvement in the HEDS community by joining HEDS committees.
Looking for an Eating Disorder Specialist in Houston? You are at the right place. Our network of specialists are here to help you cope with your eating disorder.