Our new website has launched! Log in or reset your password here.

Medicaid/sliding fee Therapist?

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)
  • Author
  • #1348
    Jana Rosenbaum

    Hello Colleagues,

    We received a request from UT Health Science Center for an ED therapist who takes Superior Health Medicaid. Client is a 16 yo female in CPS custody and living at Freedom Place, which is a residential home for girls who have experienced trauma.

    If you are interested in helping with this case, pleaase contact:

    Jillian Bissar, LCSW

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.