- This topic has 0 replies, 1 voice, and was last updated 3 days, 4 hours ago by .
- You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
We have 3 virtual EFFT training events coming up very soon that I wanted to let y’all know about.
1) EFFT 2-Day Core Clinician Training – September 24 & 25th with Dr. Adele Lafrance. If you’ve been wanting to learn about EFFT and are an eating disorder clinician, this training is a great place to start. Full of riches and insight for understanding the healing power of caregivers in ED treatment for clients of all ages.
2) Emotion-Focused Chair Work: Transforming Self-criticism and Avoidance to Assertion and Forgiveness – October 15th with Dr. Adele Lafrance. This workshop will teach powerful and efficient emotion-focused interventions for use with individual clients for the transformation of self-criticism and emotional self-interruptions in therapy, as well as the cultivation of assertive anger and forgiveness.
3) Working Through Challenging or Conflictual Co-Parenting Dynamics – October 25th with Dr. Adele Lafrance. This workshop is intended for clinicians and therapists working with parents of children and adolescents. Dr. Adele Lafrance will present a theoretical framework along with tools and techniques to promote attitudinal and behavioral change in caregivers experiencing challenges with co-parenting, including serious conflict. This workshop meets criteria towards certification through the International Institute for EFFT. CE credits provided.
The link to register for all three events is here: http://www.efft-texas.com/online-clinician
Group and student discounts available!
Email [email protected] if you have any questions.
Houston Eating Disorder Specialists offers our members excellent education and training, collaboration and consultation. Join our professional community today.
Join us for our bi-monthly meetings for professional networking opportunities, the latest information of patient support, and opportunities for involvement in the HEDS community by joining HEDS committees.
Looking for an Eating Disorder Specialist in Houston? You are at the right place. Our network of specialists are here to help you cope with your eating disorder.