Our new website has launched! Log in or reset your password here.

outpatient therapists

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author
    Drusilla Rosales
    Participant

Hi –

Are there any outpatient therapists taking new patients right now? I have a few patients that are having difficulty getting in with a provider … bonus points if you take Cigna!

Thanks,
    Dru

Marcia Laviage
    Participant

This is a great conversation starter, Dru, because everyone I know is overbooked also and making referrals is so difficult! Thank you for asking! I am hoping someone wants to come take my second office and get full fast or knows someone who wants to quickly start a private practice because I have space for them as well as the referrals. There is such a need and would love to put our heads together to figure out how to best meet the demand.  Thank you everyone for doing what you do and being a lifesaver to so many individuals and families out there.  It is no small task during these challenging times.

~Marcy

Debbie Grammas
    Participant

Hi Drusilla,

I do have a few openings, yet I am not on any insurance panels. I can see clients virtually or in person in my Clear Lake office.
    If this works for your client, please pass my name along 7133046554.

Take care,
    Debbie Grammas PhD

Alexa Shank
    Participant

Hi Drusilla,

I am accepting new clients both in-person and virtually. My office is located in central Houston (off Post Oak Rd) and I can see clients as young as 12. Unfortunately I don’t accept insurance but many of my clients have had success with getting reimbursed through SuperBills.

Courtney Dunn
    Participant

Hello I have some openings for virtual clients and could also provide super bills for reimbursement as well. I provide DBT as well as yoga therapy.
    I may have more in person openings in the next month or so and have office space at the Lovett Center in the Montrose area. ?

Courtney Du.

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.