Our new website has launched! Log in or reset your password here.

Professionals Training and Group Offerings

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)
  • Author
    Michelle Crow Fee
    Participant

Hi, everyone!  Kathy Gray and I had a wonderful time presenting at the HEDS Community Conference on Saturday.  Thank you so much to Morgan, Hannah, and the conference planning committee for putting on such an amazing event.  How wonderful and slightly surreal the experience was!

Kathy and I had many inquiries about our trainings and groups, and I wanted to provide you with the information in one spot.  Please let us know if you have ANY questions or comments.

Professionals Training: Integrating a Sensory-Trauma Model in Eating Disorders Healing.  May 21st and 22nd from 9am-2:30p.  10 CEU’s available.  Cost is $350.  Please visit our website for more information or register today!

Groups:

ARFID Skills and Processing Group: Mondays from 4-5 pm.  Cost is $640 for an initial 8-week commitment.

Parents and Loved Ones Group: Learning how to support a strong foundation for recovery – 1st and 3rd Wednesdays of each month at 6:30pm.  Cost is $600 for the initial 3 months.

Body Connection Group: Mondays from 12-1pm.  Cost is $640 for an initial 8-week commitment.

For more information about our groups, please visit our website: https://www.integratedpathwaysgroup.com/services/groups

Best wishes,

Michelle

Michelle Fee, RDN LD CEDRD

mfeenutrition@gmail.com

713-622-6422

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.