Our new website has launched! Log in or reset your password here.

Retirement

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author

Dear HEDS Colleagues:

I will be retiring at the end of 2023 as I turn 65 in November!  It is hard to believe that I have been providing Nutrition Counseling for over 43 years.  I want to thank you all for your collaboration and wealth of knowledge.  I am proud to have been a member of such an innovative and compassionate group of practitioners.  If anyone is interested in knowing more about the population in Sugar Land, please contact me. I am currently the only dietitian who specializes in Eating Disorders as well as pediatrics in the area.   I would like to provide names to the physicians who send me referrals.   As of October, I will no longer accept new clients, and I will refer my current clients to other practitioners.  If you are interested, please contact me.  Best regards,  Laura Laine, MEd, RDN, LD

Samina Qureshi
    Participant

Hi Laura,

Congrats on your retirement! I would love to find time to connect with you. I grew up in Sugar Land and would love to help serve the population. Please feel free to email me at wholesomestartrd@gmail.com to schedule a time for us to chat.

Best,

Samina Qureshi RDN, LD

http://www.wholesomestart.com

Marjorie O’Connor
    Participant

Hi Laura Laine! I am so happy for you that you are retiring. I will never forget learning from your groups and your approach to eating disorder care inspired me to dig deeper & practice creativity. I wish you a great retirement and hope you enjoy yourself!

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.