For women needing validation, support, and community for what you are experiencing as a mother.
Sometimes women do not talk about how hard being a mother can be. We are led to believe that motherhood should be as easy as it appears for everyone else. Often we find out it is not; leaving us at a loss of what to do and feeling alone. Moms are often surrounded by well meaning advice and even competitiveness about what it means to be an effective parent. You may feel frustrated about not knowing the “right way” to raise your children and feel like everyone else has some secret that allows them to parent in ways that are better or more effective than you.
Topics will include:
– Reconnecting with who you are
– Managing our energy; saying no and asking for help
– The transformative power of self-care
– Perfectionism and connection
– Loneliness, inadequacy, and overwhelm
– Reclaiming adventure and unleashing your creativity
Group starts Feb 10th and meets bi-weekly on Mondays 9:30-11am.