Our new website has launched! Log in or reset your password here.

Teen Mindfulness and Yoga Workshop

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)
  • Author
    Courtney Dunn
    Participant

Hello HEDS members. I would like to inform you of a workshop I am doing this summer for teens. I have all the information below. Please recommend anyone in need, share with colleagues, and ask me any questions you may have.

TEEN MINDFULNESS & YOGA WORKSHOP

This 6 week workshop, taught by Courtney Dunn LPC/ Yoga Therapist, is a class that combines teaching teens basic mindfulness skills with the opportunity to bring mindful awareness to their body and feelings. Class begins with an introduction to mindfulness, a mindfulness exercise, and proceeds with a gentle yoga practice, ending in a guided mediation and relaxation. This is an ideal class for any teen interested in exploring yoga, struggling with anxiety, depression, or any mental illness, & those with body image issues.

WHEN: MONDAYS JUNE 18-JULY 23 5-6PM (6 weeks)

WHERE: The Lovett Center 900 Lovett Blvd. Houston, TX 77006

COSTS: $180 for 6 sessions (paid in full before the start of the workshop. Payment taken at The Lovett Center 713-470-9878)
    For any questions and concerns contact Courtney Dunn at 979-257-9134 or courtaldu@gmail.com.
    Please bring a yoga mat and an open mind!

Courtney Dunn is a Licensed Professional Counselor and yoga therapist specializing in treating teens and young adults with eating disorders, and self-harm with a strong background in DBT.

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.