- This topic has 0 replies, 1 voice, and was last updated 2 months, 1 week ago by .
- You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
We have HUGE news!
We’re hiring! Currently seeking fully licensed clinicians (insurance credentialing support provided) to provide virtual and in-person services at our flagship Friendswood and (forthcoming) HOUSTON OFFICE!!!
Does this sound like you??
– You’re ready to explore a future in private practice or you want to be part of a team that values autonomy and authenticity.
– You thrive in an environment that allows you to explore your strengths but don’t run away from constructive (and supportive) feedback in a non-hierarchal environment.
– You are passionate about your authentic professional identity, whether it’s well-established or under construction
– You aren’t satisfied with the status quo — and you have the ideas to do something about it.
– You stand behind the importance of antiracist work in the service of addressing harm caused by institutionalized racism and other systemic equity failures.
– You are committed to expanding access to mental health care to underserved populations.
– You want your professional life to be fun, meaningful, and challenging.
– You are passionate about serving your community through pro bono work.
– You have an abundance mindset that seeks a collaborative, unified, and cooperative workplace.
Learn more at https://thefeelingshealers.com/careers/.
Houston Eating Disorder Specialists offers our members excellent education and training, collaboration and consultation. Join our professional community today.
Join us for our bi-monthly meetings for professional networking opportunities, the latest information of patient support, and opportunities for involvement in the HEDS community by joining HEDS committees.
Looking for an Eating Disorder Specialist in Houston? You are at the right place. Our network of specialists are here to help you cope with your eating disorder.