We’re hiring! Currently seeking fully licensed clinicians (insurance credentialing support provided) to provide virtual and in-person services at our flagship Friendswood and (forthcoming) HOUSTON OFFICE!!!
Does this sound like you??
– You’re ready to explore a future in private practice or you want to be part of a team that values autonomy and authenticity.
– You thrive in an environment that allows you to explore your strengths but don’t run away from constructive (and supportive) feedback in a non-hierarchal environment.
– You are passionate about your authentic professional identity, whether it’s well-established or under construction
– You aren’t satisfied with the status quo — and you have the ideas to do something about it.
– You stand behind the importance of antiracist work in the service of addressing harm caused by institutionalized racism and other systemic equity failures.
– You are committed to expanding access to mental health care to underserved populations.
– You want your professional life to be fun, meaningful, and challenging.
– You are passionate about serving your community through pro bono work.
– You have an abundance mindset that seeks a collaborative, unified, and cooperative workplace.